Saturday, September 11, 2010

Margie and Me - Oops.

I was gone all day yesterday, so I didn't finish my Margie and Me for today! So...I will reveal it to you tomorrow.
In the meantime, I made something "shiny, shimmery, splendid" (all kinds of bonus points for you if you can tell me what movie that quote comes from!)
I call it Shimmer Necklace in Purple and Teal. It's super party-ready. I've made two versions of these and each time they've just gone flyin' out of the shop.



Alright, enjoy your weekend, I'm going to a downtown outdoor art fair. I love these things, and I'm sure I'll be back with a lot of goodies to show you! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great, this gives me time to get my Badlands inspiration done. I made a bead soup for it earlier in the week, but didn't start playing with it until last night.

    Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome necklace - have fun today - I stayed up WAY TOO LATE and made something for this week's cahllenge: http://beadsforbusygals.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-margie-and-me-entry.html

    ReplyDelete