Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In a Bead Stouper

Here's my sneak peek from my amazing Bead Soup paaatnuh (I have to say that word like I'm in a Clint Eastwood flick). Lois Moon gave me the most amazing group of beads in the most amazing color palette! I can only hope that I can do her beads justice. These kinds of beads are all new territory for me, mostly because they are large enough to be seen with the naked eye!
What's more, my partner's a Spanish teacher! How much of a cool pairing was that! You can see what I sent her here. I'm looking forward to what we're gonna work up.
Also, do you remember the story that I wrote to go with my Home is Where the Heart Is Pendant. Well, someone bought the pendant yesterday! I was so excited. Way more so for that person. I really, really like these pendants. They are so much fun to make, and so unique. I hope she likes it, it's going into the mail today, with copy of the story just for good measure.

Alright, today, someone very special in my life is having a birthday so I'm off to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Celebrating people we love is great isn't it. Congrats on the sale that is awesome! I can't wait to see what recipe you make with these ingredients@

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful ingredients! I look forward to your soup! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete