Sunday, June 7, 2009

The benefits of a bead swap...

...are that you get entirely new products/things to play with. For example, I told you that Pam Ferrari sent me a wonderful stash of beads, in which she included a couple wonderful handmade dichroic glass cabochons. I just started doing beadweaving a couple of weeks ago, and decided to use the cabochon as the centerpiece for a hair clip that my sister has been wanting for a while. Well, here's the clip, and you can see Pam's cabochon in the center. I hope you like it and thanks again Pam.
P.S. Here are some other goodies that I've done recently:

8 comments:

  1. Thats so pretty. Your fast... How long does it take you to make one. I got my goodies yesterday thanks. Tomorrow on my blog I will have a bracelet made with your blue seed beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on being the featured artist on the ArtBead Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the ABS feature! That is a fabulous barette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, one of my beads is one of your favs, thank you so much. I love your ABS entry, that is how I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATION! on the feature in Art Bead Scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chicas! It's an honor to be counted among all the wonderful artists whose work appears regularly in the Art Bead Scene blog. I enjoyed every minute (even the frustrating ones), and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being featured on the Art Bead Scene! Most certainly well deserved!

    ReplyDelete