Monday, June 15, 2009

School's out...Summer's in...

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted, but I thought I'd give a little update of what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks.
First of all, school's out!! Yeah!! Free time!
Secondly, I made some necklaces for my sister's prom dress...

Then, I organized my glass bead stash in some spice holders that I found at World Market...
Finally, I started another bracelet, and this one is going to be part of a contest, but I'm not going to say which one right now. I'll let ya' know when it's done...

By the way, just so you know, this isn't an exhaustive list of what I did these past couple of weeks, this just happened to be the more fun part.

Finally, I have a question....Does anybody know where I can get inexpensive stone cabochons? I'm looking for some smaller ones. I've had someone request that I make them a hair barrette like the one I made for ABS, but they want calmer colors. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment