Okay, here's the stuff that I'm willing to trade. The first picture has all the details, and then you can see close-ups below. I estimate the value of everything to be about $20-25. I'd like to trade everything, like an all or nothing deal. Let me know!
From left to right, top row:
1. light blue size 6 seed beads.
2. size 6 cube beads transparent, with blue lining.
3. 24 grams of stone chips called Lapis Nevade
4. yellow matte bugle beads 3/4 tube
5. 24 grams malachite dyed chips
6. 5 little czech frosted flowers.
7. 8 inch string of some kind of green (looks like plastic) bead that I picked up in a grab bag.
1. stone pendant from Michael's (2")
2. Two little square stitched rounds done by moi.
3. wooden pendant (1 1/2")
4. small bag of pink dyed shell chips
1. copper earring findings (1 1/2")
2. two stone pendant/connectors from the Muddy Muse in North Carolina.
3. frosted matte chandelier pendant from Michael's.
4. 4 pairs of copper earring findings.