Monday, May 18, 2009

New work...

Well, I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of some of my new things, so I thought I would take this opportunity to show you what I've been up to.
I call this Copper Bluebirds. I made it using a little connector that I found at JoAnn Fabric's. I don't normally go in there, but I needed ultrasuede to work on....
My first piece of bead embroidery. I've been wanting to try my hand at it for a while, so I made a small brooch just to get my feet wet, and whadda ya' know? It turned out great! My sister wants me to make her a headband now, so we'll see what happens!

Lastly, I'm thinkin' about taking a picture of some of my supplies that I've acquired over the last year, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a little trade? I'm calling it spring cleaning for my beading stash. Anyone interested? I'll try to get a picture of my unwanted supplies and post it by tomorrow and we'll see who bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment