Sunday, December 21, 2014

FLASH SALE!

 I know I haven't been around much, but I've had a great Holiday season so far!
I've been working like a busy bee packing up and shipping out orders and I've also been spending a lot of time with the family just hanging out and enjoying the season.
 
Also, my head has been buzzing with new ideas for laminate this season, so to celebrate, I'm having a flash sale!
For the next 24 hours I'm offering HALF off any laminate piece in my shop!
 
Use the code RECYCLED50 and get 50% off feathers, birdies, bangles, even the wrap bracelets!
 
 
I know it's too late for it to get here for Christmas, but it's definitely not too late to snag some components for your magazine submissions for the upcoming year and also treat yourself with a slightly belated stocking stuffer!
 
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and my next post will definitely be a show and tell of what my family received for Christmas! (obviously, can't show that yet!)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment