Monday, November 18, 2013

Early Christmas


I was gonna wait to tell you this super exciting news until the actual day the issue was out on new stands, but the other day I was flipping through Belle Armoire Jewelry's sister publication and I saw this little ad for the winter edition! 
I'm pleased as punch to have a technique article in there this winter! It's a great little project and if you're familiar with some basic metalworking techniques it's very doable.
I can't wait till this issue is out. Belle Armoire Jewelry always has such great artists and projects and I'm honored to be a part.
Do check it out this December, I'm sure you'll find some great gift ideas for the holidays. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I have already ordered the December issue and can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I know this will be another gorgeous issue, especially with your designs included!

    ReplyDelete