Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lemon and Ginger and Echinacea

Remember that stomach bug?
Well, it's gone....and moved into my cabeza (head...in case you were wondering).
So, I've taken up the habit of afternoon herbal tea,
the most recent mixes with lots of echinacea for the immune system.

I'll have to remember to thank my little nephew for sharing...EVERYTHING.

I hope you're feeling healthy
and thank you for your sweet comments on my little pendant, very encouraging.


It's going to be cold here today and if that's the case where you are, bundle up and stay warm!
Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. I bought loose echinacea tea for the first time from an ETSY shop. I was amazed how delicious it tasted and knowing how good it is for us was delighted with the flavour. Sweetened it with loose stevia (also purchased from that shop). If sick people end up in my house I ask if they'd like a cup of tea and I don't ask what kind! Evil I know, but I've never had anyone dislike it!

    ReplyDelete