Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday Deals!

I decided to get in on the Black Friday deals by offering a deal on my tutorials this Friday.
For 12 hours only, from 8am to 8pm on Friday (Eastern Time) I'll be having a BOGO sale on all tutorials in my shop!

Which means you can purchase the instructions to create a sparkly shiny holiday bracelet....

And pick up the instructions for a dark, Spanish-inspired cuff for free!


Or, purchase the instructions to stuff someone's stocking with a little Bollywood Bling...


And add a beadwoven persian tile to their finger for free!


You could adorn your neck with a chunky stone pendant hung on a low chain...

And gift bright, bold Carnival pendants to all your co-workers for just the price of beads!


On Friday, all my tutorials will be Buy One Get One of Equal or Lesser Price for Free.
When you purchase your tutorial, simply leave me a message in the comments to the seller telling me exactly which tutorial you'd like for free and I'll send both of them your way!

So, if you're looking forward to creating your gifts this Christmas, this is the perfect opportunity to get your supplies on the cheap!

Happy Thanksgiving and I'll see you on Friday!

3 comments: