Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaming up and a letter with news...

I've always been a huge fan of Kristie's work. I started purchasing and working with her beads almost four years ago when I first started beading.
I love wearing and creating with her pieces so when she put out a call for creating a design team I was so excited and you can imagine how excited I was to find out that I'm on the team!


Kristie's gonna ship us an awesome piece of her work each month and turn us loose to create whatever we want.

Here are the other designers that she's chosen to be on her team and a link to her work.

Marcie Abney





It's an honor to be among this group! Thanks Kristie!

Also, I've finally put together a newsletter!
I call it For the Wearer and the Weaver.
In it you'll find color and pattern inspiration if you're a bead wearer, along with new trends and information on new artists.
If you're a bead weaver, you'll find hints and tips for creating with woven patterns, and maybe even some free patterns along the way!
It will definitely be new things that you won't find here and of course, special discounts to my shop for finished jewelry and also for my tutorials.
If you'd like to sign up with the pretty form, you can click

Or sign up using the form at the top of my blog.
Be sure and come back tomorrow for the celebration of my 300th sale! You don't want to miss it!

3 comments:

  1. Congrat's Marcie! You work rocks so I am not surprised! I may sign up for your newsletter also, you inspire me, one day I may pick up that needle again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marcie I know you how happy you are to do this and so are we to see the stunning creations you make as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing artists join together in projects like this... can't wait to see what you create.

    I've just signed up for the newsletter too - what a great idea!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete