Friday, September 3, 2010

Inspire Me...

In case you missed it, this week's inspiration is Venus of Urbino. So, I made a little treasury to get me into the spirit of things.

(You can click on it to see a bigger picture!)
And no, I didn't intentionally leave out a picture. I made this treasury yesterday and when I went back to look at it this morning, someone had already deleted a listing!! Hhhhhmm....
Anyway, the inspiration thing must have worked because I finished my Venus piece yesterday. I like it and you'll see it tomorrow along with some new things. (Hopefully)

In other news, I decided to work on creating Spanish Lace as my new tutorial and was doing really well until about two days ago when I realized that I had messed up the bead counts on some of the images. It made me really, really frustrated. So frustrated that I put it down and haven't gone back in two days. I know I'm not going to work on it today, I just can't. Maybe tomorrow the frustration will have gone. I dunno. We'll see.
Enjoy Friday! New work and Venus tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment