Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little about me...

Okay, here's my sale offerings for today. The first is my Lavender Tidepool Ring.


And the second, my Swirly Girl Ring. Remember, I'm retiring these designs after tomorrow, so if you like it, you should nab it now while you still can!

I'd also like to thank Beth and Evie and also Kristen for sending me this cute little award. So here's seven things about me...

1. I like to bead. (Oh, I'm sorry, did you know that already?)
2. I do not like Right Angle Weave.
3. My favorite food is vanilla yogurt.
4. I like to read murder mystery espionage intrigue novels.
5. I enjoy a good crossword puzzle (though I haven't done one in a while).
6. My favorite place in my house is the front porch swing.
7. My current favorite t.v. show is Castle on ABC.
Okay, so now I've got to find some more bloggers to send this award to, problem is, I think it's already been sent around the world and back again....so, here are a few of my favs...
4. Nicki's Reef

Enjoy your Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! You know I love hearing more about you!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new pieces!! Your rings are truly one of a kind.
    Fun reading more about you...and never heard of anyone choosing vanilla over chocolate (except for my husband!).

    ReplyDelete