Monday, July 19, 2010

Margie and Me - Throne of the Pharoah

This week's Margie and Me is #41 The Throne of the Pharoah. Margie calls this mix of black, gold and ivory "a classic palette...perfect for any sophisticated evening adornment."
I've been stuck on Egypt lately (I think it's the intenseness of the colors) so this will be great. I've also never thought to work ivory into gold and black.
I'm going to try to get finished with my challenge by Friday because Saturday I'm going to the Bead Mercantile Show in Raleigh. I'm trying not to buy any beads until then.


Don't forget I'm still holding a Christmas in July Sale!


Everything sporting red or green is on sale. Here's a peek at some of the goods:

Egyptology Pendant (told ya' I was obsessed)


Jane's Pendant (a literary inspiration)


Green Spring Ring ('cuz it's still nowhere close to fall where I'm at!)

Oh, I also changed my shop banner. Drop by my shop and tell me what you think. Do you like? Should I change it or keep it?
Enjoy your Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Of course I like your new shop banner! Your shades of green beads are so precise - and perfect! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete