Monday, June 7, 2010

Margie and Me - Gale Force and a SALE

We had some torrential rain the first part of last week that pretty much lasted for two days straight, so when I started thinking about this week's challenge and I came across #7 Gale Force in Margie's book, I thought it would be perfect.


She calls this palette a "tempest of stormy grays" that's perfect for a black dress. She also recommends throwing in a desaturated windy blue to reflect an actual stormy sky.
I think it's gorgeous. It's really my kind of colors.
Let me know if you wanna play along, and I will happily count you in!

Okay, finally, I've put all my beaded beads on sale. They are in the SALE section of my shop and are marked down to move, move, move. I really want to update the look of my shop and so I'm gonna move the beaded beads out. There just doesn't seem to be that much of an interest.
This doesn't mean that I won't still make beads. It just means that you're gonna have to contact me about doing a custom order of beads for you if you'd like. I'll probably add them to a Flickr group so you can see what I've done in the past. But, for now, please check out the ones that I've got on SALE in my shop.

Happy Monday!

1 comment: