Saturday, April 17, 2010

Window Shopping

I've got pendants on the brain, as that's what I've been working on a lot lately. Hopefully I'll get them finished by tomorrow, and be able to show youz guyz what's up. WARNING: They have nothing to do with beads. Nope, no beads, not a single one. In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy these:

(I love the colors and am in awe of the colors and craftsmanship.)

Pearl, Love, Tree, Filigree Locket by MStevensonDesign
(For some reason, I've really been liking the idea of a locket lately. Family...close to the heart, right where they should be.)


Olive Drop by SigalitAlcalai
(This is lampwork. Wow.)


Triple Postage Stamp by foxgloveaccessories
(I like stamps, and this is just a great idea all the way around!)


Finally, Fanciful Forest Necklace by The Intuitive Garden
(This is just soooo cute. It's a shrunk down version of a handmade illustration.)
Gorgeous pendants, even though they are a little outside my price range. (Hey, if they were in my price range, it would be called Door Shopping) But they will definitely go on my list of special occasion gifts. Each of these pendants has something in common, and if you can figure out what it is, then you'll know what I've been working on with my own pendants. Good luck!





2 comments:

  1. Door shopping! Ha! That is a great word for it. Walk right in and plunk down your money, honey! I love all of these. Very lovely. I have been making a bunch of smaller pendants lately, a lot of them start out as lockets too. I like that there is something hidden inside. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be because of your growing family - I also bought a locket recently, a very simple silver one - I want to make a cool chain or necklace for it. And hide a picture of my little wonderful baby in there. You should get one.

    ReplyDelete