Friday, January 8, 2010

If your friends jumped off a bridge....

Finished this yesterday at the request of a friend who said they wanted to see me work with pink. It's extremely fememine, but I really like the look. I used a design that I had used before but added flowers and went with a more spring-like color them. I posted it in my shop if you'd like to see more pices. Me likes...mucho. (I tried to photshop my sister's neck to make her look a little less pasty...nope, wasn't working, we're just too deep into winter and us Abney girls don't hold a tan past September.)
Okay, and here's the reason I titled this post the way I did....yep, I'm in the par-tay....and so far it looks like we've got like a billion people coming. (Okay, maybe not that many). But you can go to Lori Anderson's blog to get the details and sign up.
Last, but not least, I was recently accepted into the Etsy group Etsy Beadweaver's, these ladies are the bomb! Needless to say, I am muy excited! I'm lookin' forward to sinking my teeth into their next challenge. Speakin' of challenges....Kristie Roeder of Artisan Clay is having a cool one involving color, you can check it out here on her blog. Alright, I'm gonna go bead it up! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcie!
    Great necklace! Congratulations on joining the Etsy Beadweavers! How exciting!

    I'm coming to the party too.
    Thanks for spreading the word about our color challenge!

    ReplyDelete