Sunday, October 11, 2009

In English y en espanol...

Well, I'm back from Washington and I must say it is beautiful this time of year. The weather was wonderful and we spent three really nice days learning a lot about the history of my country and I have a renewed respect for the men who gave everything to found this nation.
I know I haven't posted anything in while, so I wanted to take this opportunity to promote the work of another artist that I know. Tom Sapp is a professional photographer based here in Wilmington, NC. He came to me and asked if I would like him to take some professional photos of my jewelry. Of course, I said yes! He wanted a new photography challenge, and I was thrilled to have professional photos of my work. So here they are, I hope you enjoy them.

Ahora que he regresado de Washington, D.C. te tengo que decir que durante esta estacion del ano, la capital es lindisima. Hacia muy buen tiempo y pasamos tres dias aprendiendo mucho de la historia de mi pais. Tengo aun mas respeto para los hombres que sacrificaron todo para establecer este pais en que vivo yo.
Yo se que hace mucho tiempo que no escribo nada, entonces queria usar la oportunidad para promover el trabajo de otro artista. Se llama Tom Sapp y es un fotografo aqui en Wilmington, NC. Me pidio que lo dejara sacar fotos profesionales de mi trabajo y claro yo acepte. El queria un desafio nuevo con su fotografia y yo estaba muy emocionada de tener fotos profesionales de mi trabajo. Aqui estan...espero que les gusten.

Tidepool Ring
The circles remind me of what happens when you drop a stone into the water.
Los circulos me hacen pensar en lo que pasa cuando se cae una piedra al agua.

Fractured Bracelet




No comments:

Post a Comment