Thursday, October 15, 2009

I wish...

I wish I spoke French, because then I could sit down with Liliad Bijoux, the creator of this lovely cuff and we could talk beads and pearls in a French corner cafe.

If I spoke German, I could exchange e-mails with Wahnmachtsinn who has perfected the art of the bezel as is evident by this amazing cuff and its beautiful center focal.
Finally, if Hungarian were my second language, Ande could explain to me how she created this incredible pendant and show me what inspired her to put together these beautiful colors...


I wish....what do you wish?

4 comments:

  1. Hola
    En mi blog te he dejado dos premios, porque creo que te lo mereces.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantástico, menudo trabajo guapa!!! besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh thank you so much ! liliad :D

    ReplyDelete