Friday, July 31, 2009

Rehab and a Thank You

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who made a suggestion for the silver connectors. All of your suggestions were so creative. I'll post a picture here of the final project as soon as I get it done. I suddenly have a couple more pressing issues to attend to.
The first is today at 9:00 AM. If you've been readin' the bloggin' that I've been doin' you'll know that my mom suffered a mild heart attack about three weeks ago. Well, today is the first day of Cardiac Rehabilitation! Neither of us knows what to expect, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a long appointment because a large manila envelope arrived in the mail about a week ago with about 5 pages of questionaires. Oh, well, on the bright side, we've been singing this song everyday for the past week in anticipation of the appointment.
Have a great day all and when I get back I'll share with you some good advice for keeping a healthy ticker.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well for her-- I'm sure ya'll will both be tired when you get home though.

    ReplyDelete