Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do you remember?

This was my workspace. A disaster on the kitchen table. And all of my goodies in the four drawers you see in that little trunk.
Well, Christmas came early this year and this is my new workspace! A desk with task lighting and storage galore. We painted the desk, attached the cork board and the hooks and I moved in on Sunday.
There's plenty of room to store my things and all those plastic little storage boxes that I'd been keeping for so long came in handy and have been put to good use.

I always used to think that people were crazy when they said that their workspace could either make or break their creativity, but after working here for the past couple of days, I completely understand.
The other good news is that when I "moved" in to my new space I was able to take an inventory of what I have and what I didn't want, so...stay tuned, you might see some giveaways coming up soon!! I hope you guys have a better day than it looks like we're having. "The Storm" that has been tearing up the west and midwest just got to us and we've got the wind and rain, the whole nine yards. Having said that, picture taking will have to wait until tomorrow! So, have a good day and enjoy the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment