Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Full Mother's Day Collection

Once I find an idea, I have to run with it, see where it takes me and how it leads.
Often, it takes me where it wants to go, and I'm really just along for the ride.
I felt this way with this collection.
 
It started with the stacking rings, and I'm enjoying wearing my own set that I created and have been so honored and humbled by the response I've gotten for them.
 

 
But this is the crown of the collection if you will.
This Birds on a Branch Pendant.
 
I created this pendant to represent, not the babies, but the mamas, at each point in their lives carrying their babies. Each bird, a different form, a different shape and at a different point along the branch.

 
This particular one was created for a Mama with four babies, but I've already had orders for fewer babies and am willing to customize your pendant the way you need it even down to one little birdie.

 
These feel extra special to me, I don't know why and I can't explain it, my sister and I have remarked how sometimes birthstones can clash when you bundle them together, but this gives each stone life to me. The birdies aren't meant to be the same, just like the babies aren't the same (that was indeed the reasoning behind my decision to offer a mix of faceted and smooth stones).
 
However, together like this, they just feel like they belong.

 
If you would like more information about these necklaces or the rings, please visit my website.
Also, please remember the deadline of April 15th! I don't want anyone to miss out, but this is a one-woman show here and I also can't stretch myself too thin!
 
I hope you have a wonderful Spring and are enjoying the (slightly) warmer air!
Thank you also to those of you who have commented on these pieces, the encouragement goes straight to my heart and is indeed a great push to become better.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment