Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Almost 1000

That's the number of times that this free tutorial has been downloaded from my Craftsy Pattern Store.


Crazy, huh?
I originally posted it here on my blog just cuz I thought it would be nice to pass on the love for free and the response was overwhelming, and then one day, Craftsy decided to feature it as the featured jewelry pattern for Free Pattern Friday and it was downloaded over 300 times just that day!



And, to top it all off, I actually ran into a lady while at a bead show in Durham wearing her version of my pattern! I told her that I loved the colors in her pendant and asked her where she got the pattern, she said that she had worked it up with her bead group in Raleigh. (I remember getting the Etsy convo from the group leader asking me if they could use the pattern for their group, to which I said, "Yes, of course, it's free!") 

 
At the time, it was still on my blog, but the version that you can download from Craftsy is in PDF format, which is awesome, because now you can cart it around on your Ipad, or your Kindle, or your Nook and take it with you to your bead group!
 
Happy Beadin' Y'all!
 
Oh, and if you want some more FREE patterns, I've also got the pattern for this little earring or pendant:
 
 
Or these super easy Wrapped and Woven Bracelets, which can convert those extremely boring, cheap metal bangles into works of art.
 
You can find all of these patterns here.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That's so cool Marcie! It's a great pattern (i've worked it up a few times myself!!!)
    What a great feeling it must have been to run into someone wearing it!

    ReplyDelete