Sunday, March 24, 2013

Moving Sale!

 
Okay, it's not what you think, I'm not actually going anywhere
(Trust me, with baby on board, it's an impossibility)
but, my tutorials and patterns are!
I've moved all my tutorials to my supply shop:
 
It was really more their idea than mine, they weren't getting along so well with the finished pieces in my jewelry shop.
 
One was always trying to outdo the other, so I just ended up separating the whole lot.
I kinda like it this way anyway, I have such great fun putting together things for my supply shop.
 
I'm definitely one of those idea jotters and supply hoarders.
Here's how this pendant started, life as a bunch of swirlies on a piece of paper.



The little drawing in the top on the right-hand page became my Gift of the Magi bracelet.


 
It translated just beautifully once I got the colors all put together.
 
 
 I don't often do just classic peyote, but occasionally, I'll find a really great pattern that I have to repeat, like the one seen at the bottom of this page:

 
After a few tweaks and a work up in that rare...ahem...orange color that I use so infrequently, this is still one of my favorite peyote pieces.
 
 
I think I'm trying to get to this point...for me, working with the supplies and patterns and tools is where I really find my creativity and I love to see other people find inspiration in creating their own color combos when they use my tutorials or taking bits and pieces that were once lovingly in my stash but need a new home.
 
I still have two Creative Bead Collection Kits in the supply shop and both have been reduced in price.
 
Oh, another great feature about the tutorials in my supply shop? 
INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
Yep, that's right, no more waiting on me to e-mail you, AND I've enabled direct checkout!
 
So, to celebrate all this madness while I'm in the process of updating and upgrading both shops so they look super awesome, I'm having a sale in my supply shop!
 
Use this code: GRANDOPENING
and you'll get 15% off any tutorial or bundle or Bead Collection Kit in my supply shop. This offer isn't going to last forever, so jump on it while you can!
 
The only tutorials that aren't instant download are the bundles for the simple fact that you get to choose exactly what you want and I'll send it directly to your inbox.
 
I hope you're having a great day and feel free to spread the word about the sale, oh and also, make sure to head to the supply shop and add it to your favorites list that way you'll get new destash items and tutorials in your Etsy feed.
 
Have a great weekend all!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the red and turquoise pendant. It's beautiful as are all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete