Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wanna trade??

I have a confession to make.

I've been spending a lot of time drooling over art beads lately.

I'm particularly in love with the ceramic.

Feather from Kylie Parry

I'm not too crazy about lampwork in general, but these discs are stunners.
Discs from OutWest

Leaves and trees are really the only aspects of nature that I'm crazy about and these are gorgeous.

Tree from Easy Findings

I also love the chunky textures that a talented artist can pull out of a piece of clay.
Beads from Gabriel

And, I LOVE metal when it's drenched in color and hammered silly.

Drops from MissFickleMedia

The problem with all of this is that I'm trying not to spend too much money on beads right now.
There are just other places where the money needs to go.

So I thought....
What if I offer a trade to all my art bead makin' and art bead hoardin' buddies?


So, here's the deal....
I've got two necklaces that have been languishing in my shop lately and they need new homes.

My Arc Pendant in this funky, coppery, purple combo with a thin copper chain.



And my Emerald Teal version of the same necklace strung on a long thin gunmetal gray chain.



They were each priced at $50 when they were in my shop.
So, the trade is an even exchange of Art Beads for a finished piece of jewelry.
If you'd like it as a gift, I can even package it for gift giving and send it on its way.
I only have two of these, so I'll just take the first two takers.
Convo me here if you're interested.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment