Friday, August 19, 2011

Class is in session...

My online class, Embroidery Made Easy is in full swing and already I'm enjoying it!
I've got three wonderful students this round and they are so eager to learn and have definitely brought their own goals and aspirations to the class.
It's been a joy to see their interest and enthusiasm and I'm looking forward to seeing their finished products.

The class project is a pendant, but by the end of the course, they'll have all the tools they need to create one of a kind pieces of embroidered jewelry just bursting with color and originality.

So far, I've got my three students for round two, and I've got one open space for round three.
I'm not giving any specific dates for start times because I'm waiting to see if the class really does take the planned one week or if we need to stretch a little to fit all the information in.

If you'd like to be a part of the class in the future, please contact me via e-mail: abney_m(at)yahoo.com.
Send me your full name and e-mail address that you'd like to use for the class and I'll let you know what round your in.
If you'd like more information, please click here.


Also, hopefully you'll see some new work from me next week. I've been battling some neck and shoulder issues so I've been taking it slow. Looking forward to creating again when my body is ready.
Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your class Marcie! I cannot believe how much I have improved in such a short time. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete