Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I like and things I don't...

First up, this ring. I named it Esmeralda and I haven't taken it off since I made it. I've been wearing it around the house like I've got somewhere to go. I've also listed it in my shop and I can probably make it in just about any color you want, so....if you'd like one, you know where to find me.


Also, I've had Bumpy Blue Beaded Beads in my shop forever...just chillin' and so I thought I'd make something with them just so people could see what you can do with these beaders and also because they was gettin' lonely in my beaded bead bowl. So, I've also put this cutie in my shop.

Turquoise Bubble Bracelet

Last but not least, the thing I don't like...this failed attempt at a landscape pendant representing a lighthouse. The proportions are all off. Thank goodness I haven't poured resin yet, the bezel is still salvageable!
Alright, I'm off to go finish up my entry for the local beading competition that I've gotten myself into. Have a great day all!
Oh, oh, I almost forgot...if you haven't gone to my Etsy Stalker Shadowbox and entered my giveaway, you really, really, should. I'm giving away a Midnight Medallion pendant and I'd really like y'all to get in on it. Alright, I'm out!

2 comments:

  1. hey! i was skimming through Etsystalker, and found your blog...i absolutely love your stuff! the detailing in your work is beyond fabulous! LOVED them all! :)

    definitely coming back here for more fun stuff.. :D

    ReplyDelete