Thursday, April 22, 2010

Secrets

I'm working on two projects that are super-top-secret. Mostly because they have to be entered in competitions, but as soon as I get the all-clear, I'll show them to you! Meanwhile, here's some cool stuff to check out:
First up, Jen Judd-Velasquez made some jewelry using some beads that she got from me!
And even though I can't read a word of what this artista is talking about, she makes the cutest handmade journals with beaded accents.
I am currently obsessed with browsing through Gretchen's shop, it leaves me so inspired.
And my sisters and I have started taking Tango at the studio where we've been taking Salsa for the past year. We're lovin' it, so I'm leavin' you with a video of some of the coolest Tango dancers I could find on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment