Friday, September 25, 2009

Some new things...

It's been a long time since I've posted pictures of completed work, so here are some of the things that I've been working on.
The first is a herringbone bracelet made with 3mm bugle beads. This is the purple version of Singin' the Blues.
The second is a RAW bracelet that I call Rose-Colored Windows. It's made with size 11 and size 15 seeds. I'm really liking this bracelet, it holds its shape beautifully and the size 15's help to keep the windows perfectly square.
The third is another pendant using the glass cabochons that I purchased from Lawatha. This one is a cute little bird, and I've beaded around it to make a cute little summer pendant.

I've also been working on making a pattern for beaded rings. I like the idea of a project that I can complete and wear in a hour, and this ring fits the bill. If you visit my Flickr account you can see it in a couple other colorways that I've been working on.
Finally, I finished a herringbone collar. I used different sized beads to create a curve and I beaded it until the curve turned into a circle. It looks beautiful...unfortunately...it doesn't fit! Well, it doesn't fit me. Turns out I have football neck and just can't wear it. It would look so cute on a little girl though so I'm gonna give my neice another year to grow up a little and then she'll get a beaded choker courtesy of Aunt Marmi. :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend, and thanks to those who faithfully read my blog. You are such an encouragement to me. I hope you enjoy my things!

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta el anillo y colgante, fino y elegante.Besitos

    ReplyDelete