Sunday, August 16, 2009

Midnight Rose

Yeah! The weekend! Sunday is usually girls day out around here. My mom and my four sisters will head to the mall to shop/laugh/talk and spend time together. It's become a tradition for us and we all love it.

Alright, to the good stuff....
Yesterday, I finished up this necklace that I call Midnight Rose. It's a bead embroidered piece and I tried a little something new. I layered the beads in the center of the rose to give it some depth and shimmer.


I know the colors are kind of drab, but this was my inspiration. I bought this shirt from Forever 21 because I loved the big flower in the back. When I got it home, I set to work creating a necklace to go with the shirt. I think it turned out well, and I really enjoyed wearing it last night.

I hope you have a great Sunday!

1 comment: