Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We Have a Winner!!!!

I was just talking to my mom the other day about how I believed that the human mind could never really do anything "randomly". She agreed with me. I came to this conclusion because as I was making a "bead soup" type of bracelet, I would pick up a bead and my mind would say..."No, you just used that color, use another one." Like I said, this is definitely NOT random, however, lucky for Melissa of Chinook Jewelry, this is:
And so, she's the proud new owner of Maiz. Congrats, Melissa! Oh, and by the way, if you get a chance, go check out her blog. Her giveaway ended last night also, and we get to see what she decided to name her beautiful new pieces. Have a great day guys!
P.S. Melissa, send me an e-mail address so we can get in touch!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melissa!!! Te llevas una joya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!!! Thank you thank you!!! How totally cool! What a surprise to see my name here as I was catching up on my blog reading! My email address is: info (at) chinookjewelry (dot) com.

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete