Saturday, February 22, 2014

Destash Book and Magazine Sale!

 Time for some destash! 
I think it goes without saying that most crafters are hoarders, ahem...collectors of tools, supplies, and information. I definitely am no exception. Lately, in an effort to create a bit more room in the house and to generally clean out the unused corners of our living spaces, I'm realizing that I'm going to have to give some things up.


But, rather than just tossing things into the trash where they'll just make a bigger mess for someone else, I decided to send them on to other crafters who would really love to have them as part of their, ahem...collection!


All of these books and magazine are in my supply shop at destash prices.


For the most part, they are in excellent, condition, but I've made sure to mention in the listing which books or magazines have a few extra dings and a bit more wear and tear.


 Please read the listings carefully for order instructions, especially since I've listed all the magazines in one listing, but you don't necessarily have to purchase all the magazines if you don't want to.


I figured most crafters are going to be interested in this big 'ol stack...


...of these...
Everything is HERE in my supply shop and please contact me through my shop if you've got any questions for me!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment