Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift Cerfificates

Has anyone ever seen that video on America's Funniest Home Videos with the little kid that couldn't say "Gift Certificate", well, I couldn't stop thinking about that little kid while I was working on these "Gif Cerfificates", so here they are.
I've listed them in $25 dollar...




The gift certificates are perfect for last-minute gift giving. After you purchase, it will be sent directly to your inbox in a PDF file. You download and print the file and you can tuck it into a Christmas card, or a stocking or slip it in with that scarf and gloves that you bought for that special someone.
Or, give it to your bead buddy because it's definitely good for all my tutorials as well!

Last thing, I've decided to put an item on sale everyday for the next few days so you guys could get some good last minute deals on great Christmas presents.
Today and today only, I've taken $10 off the price of my Jasper Blooms Bead Embroidered Pendant.
Order today, and I'll drop it in the mail for you tomorrow!

I hope everyone is enjoying the season and I'm so looking forward to the end of the month and Margie and Me. Stay tuned because I hope to show you the prizes tomorrow! Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment