Sunday, August 8, 2010

A wee bit sick and 24 hr. sale...

It didn't happen. I wasn't able to finish my Margie and Me challenge, I ended up sitting at home feeling crummy. My nephew is sick and I think I was fighting it as well.
Sorry!!!
Okay, today's 24 hr. sale items are my Iridescent Chain necklace, and I've really lowered the price on this one. Gotta move, move, move it on out!

The second is my teal Long and Linky Necklace. I've also really lowered the price on this one.

Yesterday's sale items have been removed from the shop, but if for some reason, you missed my announcement about the sale and would like one of those two items, you can contact me.

Okay, I'd also like to give a little shout out to the lovely ladies who were hearin' my complaints about Pantone and who took the time to comment. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. I think about the girls actually IN the modeling world and can't help but think how much of a slave they must be to that world.

Anyway, stay tuned for next week's Margie and Me challenge, and the 24 hr. sale items for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're feeling crummy! And I love that long linky necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon.

    Love both of your designs!

    ReplyDelete